Real Estate Bots For International Sales Teams

This morning (Aug 23), I was invited to be the guest speaker at an event organized by one of the Philippines’ biggest real estate developer, Megaworld Corporation. Megaworld is one of the reason why the Philippines have 1st-world residential and commercial communities (despite the country being a 3rd-world one).

The room was filled with Senior Vice Presidents, International Sales Teams and their International Marketing Department. It was glorious!

My topic was about the latest real estate tech for digital marketing & lead generation.

The pinnacle of my discussion was about the chatbots. Hellotars chatbots.

I have said it before and I will say it again,

Hellotars chatbots have the potential to disrupt the Philippine real estate in so many ways.

USE CASE

The major use-case that I presented to the Megaworld International Sales Team was on how they could of scale their lead-sourcing prior to their deployment in other countries.

For the benefit of those who are not familiar with how the International Sales Team work:

The International Sales Team is the special division of the real estate developer tasked to sell real estate projects to Filipinos working outside of the Philippines. They’re mostly deployed in North America, Europe, UAE, North Asia & the neighboring South East Asian countries.

Their main method of sourcing leads is mostly done by asking friends and relatives to refer to them anyone they know that lives & works in the country that they will be deployed in, ie. Singapore.
Their second method of sourcing leads is by creating ‘Road Show’ events once they’re inside their assigned country. This could be through a small event hosted in a restaurant or a business hall with free food & drinks.

From there, they will try to get names & numbers, set appointments and try to convince them to buy real estate.

Don’t get me wrong, these methods work, that’s why they still have an International Sales Department.

The thing is, these methods are also being done by 10 other real estate developers. They need to innovate if they want to stay at the top of the competition, and this is where Hellotars chatbots come into play.

If they’re generating 5 or 6 leads per month from their old methods, they can double or triple those numbers by using bots.

As an example, I created the bot for https://McKinleyWest.ph

It’s the first bot I made that’s geared towards selling a specific real estate project.

The floor plans, floor sizes & prices are all there.

As an experiment, I deployed the bot in Singapore.

In less than 30 minutes I was able to generate a lead.

It worked, but with a catch.

The lead did not finish the conversation. He stopped when the bot showed him the price: ₱19.5M or appx. USD 381,620.

With this piece of info, an iteration is needed for the bot to be truly successful in its goal. A lower priced real estate project should be presented, since Filipinos in Singapore would prefer mid-end (affordable) vs high-end (expensive) condos.

IMPLEMENTATION

1. Let’s begin with the micro-level: To scale the leads that they generate, individual sales agents could create a bot for each and every specific real estate project that they handle. Megaworld, for example, has 50 condominium projects located in 30 Philippine cities. 1 agent needs to create 50 bots that could present those 50 specific condo projects.

If a team for Singapore consist of 5 members, as a core-group, they will have 250 bots.

Key takeaway here is that the micro-level implementation will focus on selling very specific condo projects. Any leads generated here will directly benefit the individual agents.

1. On the macro-level: The 5-member team can create 30 more bots that will present the 30 cities.
    There are Filipinos that doesn’t care what condo project it is, all they care about is the specific city on where the condo will be located. So, the macro-level bots will focus on capturing these types of leads.

Macro-level bot #1 generated 10 leads. The Singapore team can then divide those 10 leads amongst themselves. This strengthen’s their camaraderie and scales their business at the same time. (Hitting 2 birds with 1 stone).

I hope I’m not confusing you.

• You can think of the micro-level bot as a small fish-net. It will capture a specific fish.
  • The macro-level bot is a big fish-net. Any fish that scape the small fish-net will be captured by the big fish-net. No fish (lead) goes to waste.

The International Sales Team can deploy these bots 30 to 60 days before they get shipped to their assigned countries. They can use Google Adwords or Adwords Express to help them have the necessary exposure.

I’m hoping I made an impact by introducing to them this chatbot innovation.

To my fellow Bot-makers, thank you for reading it this far.
Salamat!

6 Likes

Very cool work! I think using a filtering system inside your macro-bots could then filter them into micro-bots before you even have to hand the lead to a human. In other words, cast that big net, but filter the users into the markets they are looking for (by linking bots to each other, and building a network of links that jump to different areas in bots with ?_startgid=x) Since we all receive partial data in emails now, losing a lead in the bot is not necessarily a lost lead anymore, because you can jump in at immediately after they have stalled and contact them directly. So you may capture someone with the big net, but as they are filtered down, maybe they realize that this isn’t what they are looking for exactly. No big deal because an agent can contact them directly and speak to them. I think this is where a dedicated button would also be useful in the TARS bots (see here. Your use-case could be the button launches a text conversation with a live agent at any point in the micro bots. That way, you know they are at least an interested lead having already navigated into the big fish net. Just some thoughts that popped into my head on the subject!

4 Likes

@Levi you’re a genius!!

4 Likes

@RealEstateBotMaker This is amazing! Don’t know how I missed responding to this post. Firstly thanks a ton for making us a part of your presentation :slight_smile:

I feel this is real gold for anyone in Real Estate business who wants to generate more and more leads via bots. Do you want to publish this as a post on Tars blog?

4 Likes

how are you marketing the real estate bot. it seems like a great idea. Jason

2 Likes

I use 2 methods:

1. For social media exposure, I use MavSocial software to schedule all our posts.

MavSocial works like buffer or hootsuite but 10x more powerful. Their free version will help you schedule posts on Facebook and Twitter.

I use Canva.com to create quick social media graphics or flyers. I now create 60 graphics in 1 day and schedule those graphics (via MavSocial) 2x day for the next 30 days.

The MavSocial paid version will allow you to post on LinkedIn, Instagram, Tumblr & YouTube. If you don’t want to purchase their paid version, you can use IFTTT.com to be able to automatically post on LinkedIn, Tumblr & other social media accounts/blogs. IFTTT is free.

(Use their applet that sets the following rules: If new image post on Facebook Page, then publish on LinkedIn Account

Translation: If you schedule a graphic post on your Facebook Page via MavSocial, IFTTT will then automatically repost that on your LinkedIn Account)

It’s autopilot marketing at its finest. There are tons of other combinations that you could use. :robot:

1. For web exposure, I use Google Adwords Express. My average advertising budget is ₱200 per day or $3.92 and I specifically geo-target where those ads will be shown so I don’t waste clicks. If we need to increase the leads, I just increase the daily budget.

Additional info: I utilize little to no SEO since I only use a 1-page squeeze site. It’s a those things that needs to be deployed fast and cheap. Guerilla tactics, right? :smiling_imp:

My hosting now is Siteground, and they have ‘unlimited’ shared hosting plan for $4.55 /month. I just buy prime domains from them for $14.95 a piece and host it on the $4.55 plan. (Again, since my 1-page squeeze sites are very light, it doesn’t consume too much ram or cpu usage from the shared server).

You can technically buy 5-10 prime domains (something like: yourcity + realestate.com), build a 1-page squeeze site, then deploy all of it in every neighborhood of your target city.

This will hypothetically make your ads dominant against your competition. (As an added bonus, you can link your squeeze pages to your main website. Whatever SEO juice it creates from the traffic it generates, might flow to your main website, boosting your organic ranking in the SERP (search engine result page).

I hope this helped. Good luck!

1 Like

This is great. i will share with my team and see if i can give you feedback.
what is one of the domains you are using. that would be cool to see i am sure.
I think we use some other tools as well.
will let you know.
Jason

1 Like

That’s awesome!
Yes, would love to know your feedback for this.

One of the specific squeeze pages that we’re using is https://ParkTerracesForRent.com

(It’s for rental clients in a very specific high-end neighborhood)

Then, we have https://philippinecondosforsale.com

(It’s aimed to generate general buyer leads. No specific condo. Once we know their budget, we present the condo project that matches their budget.)

Just last week, we launched https://rockwellmakati.com

This one is aimed at selling a specific high-end condominium project called The Proscenium at Rockwell.
It’s our first serious bot for this purpose.
Since Saturday, we’ve able to generate 13 leads. Not bad lol

2 Likes

i will look at these today. and be in touch.
thanks
Jason

1 Like

Okay. Got you.
Cheers!