Bots hard coded into a mobile app?

I am looking to talk with someone who can build out a bot and have that bot hard coded into a mobile app. I currently develop apps using a drag and drop type tool. In order to add a bot, I can add it with html. Apple has just recently started refusing apps that use html links. I’m wondering if there is a way to integrate the bot that will still appease Apple? Please reach out to me if you know of a way and would like to discuss this.

4 Likes

This is an interesting topic. I have discussed it in-person with my business partner, so I’m glad you posted this on the community. He believed that TARS integrated into mobile apps could have its benefits at times. I think companies will be looking for this feature to integrate into their mobile apps, or create it as their mobile app to offer an ease-of-access use case for mobile and tablet users.

1 Like

I have a company that wants to do this now. They want to replace a team of people who currently sit on the phone and interview potential candidates as a first pass. They see using a chat bot instead and would like to have it as a mobile app so interested people can download the app and interact with the chat bot. The rest of the app would be educational and allow for in-app notifications for everyone who has downloaded the app.

2 Likes

I’d like to integrate the bots into both my Android and iOS native apps.