How to test a bot on Facbook?

Hi, I have just played around with the Facebook integration, but I can’t find the bot on my Facebook page to test it.
How can I test a bot? Maybe a stupid question, but I don’t know how to move forward.

Thank’s in advance :grin:

Marco

Hi @marco_pixualis

You should see a Message button on your FB page.
Click on it open up the messenger chat window to chat with the Bot.

Also, You will need to get the Bot approved for others to chat with it. Check this help-doc to do that:
http://help.hellotars.com/facebook-messenger-integration/how-to-submit-your-messenger-bot-for-review

thank you, @vinit. when I click in the messenger button, the original facebook messenger pops up, not the tars chatbot.

Yeah, the conversation will happen in the facebook messenger itself. Why don’t you ping us on the live chat on the site (lower right corner icon), and we can look into it directly.

This is working fine?

Last time i check FB boot on tars was really bugged

The Facebook Integration does require more fine tuning and polishing, but it is functioning.
If you are facing any issues, please ping us on the live chat on the site, for quicker resolution.

Sorry for the laste reply, but now it’s working :wink:

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have set up the bot according to the instructions here, but when I open our Facebook page and hover over on the Send Message button I get the following menu:

Then if I click ‘Test Button,’ and type hello, nothing happens:

Just clicking “Send Message” without using the drop down menu to select ‘Test Message’ shows this:

I would really appreciate any help you can give.