Is anyone for hire?

I am getting close to selling my first bot. Tars in very user friendly and I am able to build demos with no problem. I love the platform! Since my job is primarily sales, I don’t have time to build out a whole project. (nor the patience LOL) I am looking to see if anyone here is interested in being my bot developer? I’m looking to start talking now so I have an idea of how much $ I’ll need to build into the proposal.

2 Likes

I’m starting into a bot building venture with my business partner called ServiceBotz. We might be able to develop bots for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would certainly be interested in talking Levi. Can you send me an email? melissa@cultivatingsales.com

2 Likes

Will do! In the meantime you can take a look at a bot system we developed that is roughly 400+ gambits for a government entity. Though you will unlikely see all the features we built in, it spans most of the available features with plans to expand. https://dojmt.gov/bot-mvd-ben.html This is the main menu bot that is linked to 30 other bots in various ways to complete a multitude of tasks. The main bots are broken up primarily because they were too big to run under one bot currently. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I would be interested as well

2 Likes

If anyone else is curious on this subject, check out our website servicebotz.com. We offer live developer sessions, and the first one is on the house!

1 Like

aand so we get to the import/export bot template feature…
any insights on this, @ish?

Hey Dan! Didn’t quite understand that, what do you mean?

Lets day i develop a Tars bot and would like to give it to another Tars member. I should be able to export it and my client should be able to import it in his/hers account.

This is currently not possible.

But this is what we might enable in future - you can make your bot’s chat flow public so that it can be used a template by other bot makers in Tars bot marketplace https://hellotars.com/bot-examples

This way your clients can just copy this bot template into their own account.

@ish - sounds great but for Tars bot developers is needed a private solution of delivery. maybe a password protection for the template to be used ? your solution, if i understand correctly, allows anyone to use that particular bot template.

Hmmm… I’ve thought about this as well. I just settled on offering large bot systems would require a custom touch no matter what. As bot developers, we would save a lot of time with the small projects (and in turn money) by replicating the bot as a template and then customizing specifics to each client. We decided the ability and market just wasn’t there yet for the small stuff. A set up fee should cover your extra effort though. If they want a simple bot, you will have to create it, but could reference a current bot to build the structure out quick then customize per client. I’d think $200 start up would be more than enough for a decent bot. Say $99 for the really simple bots. That’s why we offer “live developer sessions” on our website. Start with a simple construction in a 15-30 minute meeting. Decide if they would like to book the service from there. We have a structure developed and a rough outline of what they want if they say yes. Just my two cents!

1 Like