I’d like to offer up my new and improved submission bot for demoing. Similar to set ups like ZenDesk or others, this bot takes a user’s information and question, concern, incident, etc. and generates a reference code, submits all data to a database (in this case Google sheets), and sends an automated email response to the user’s email. This means you must use a valid email to experience the full demo. The bot will generate a custom email and send it to the email you provide with your reference code and a “magic link” to instantly check your status.
Some fun features:
- On each submission, a generic status and response line are automatically uploaded into the row with that users information; this means if they check their status immediately, they will still receive a status and response
- Reference codes uses randomly generated letters and numbers, so each submission will be unique without any repeat reference codes
- Automated emails include an instant status check URL
- The submission check part of the bot works with the instant URL or if the user access the bot directly, prompts the user to enter their reference code; if the user forgets/loses the reference code (and they fail to enter a reference code), the bot asks if they would like to search by their email.
- The last piece of the puzzle has been solved; users can now update their email address!
Feel free to drop me a line if you are looking for this type of feature in your bot and we can chat!